- Lookout Valley of the Horseshoe
- Lookout of the Arroio Valley Hunter
- Lookout of the Cascade of Arroio Caçador
- Trail Rio Caí
As the Caí River trail can be divided into four sections, you do not have to make it whole. Check out the excerpts:
- The first one leads to two viewpoints, located at 700 meters of height and from where one has a beautiful view of the cascade of the Caçador stream.
- The second stretch goes from 700 up to 550 meters in height and is the longest and easiest.
- The third stretch begins at 550 meters high, where the trails of the Rio Caí and the Portico meet, and ends at 450 meters high, in the bed of the stream Caçador, above the waterfall.
- The fourth and last section goes from 450 to 400 meters in height and is the most difficult because the slope is steep and the humidity conditions are high. Interesting is that part of this stretch is subject to splashes of water, because it accompanies the fall of the waterfall. It ends at the foot of the cascading stream Caçador and the banks of the Caí River, in a flat area, place for a well-deserved rest.
- Porch Trail
- Trail of the Cotias
- Pinguela Trail
Location and general information
The Vale da Ferradura park is in the Serra Gaúcha, in Canela RS, 13 km from the center, at Km 6 of RS 466, better known as Estrada do Caracol. The park is open to the public from Tuesday to Sunday from 9am to 5pm. In summer, when the sun sets very late in the Southern Region, this time can be extended.
To get there, take the Estrada do Caracol, which is located just after arriving in Canela, coming from Gramado, and always follow this route, following the signs. After the Caracol Park, the road is dirt, for a few kilometers.
The ticket costs R $ 12,00 for adults and R $ 6,00 for children.
Guests of the Laje de Pedra Hotel & Resort have discount at the entrance to the Ferradura Valley Park. More information with Concierge, directly at the hotel or firstname.lastname@example.org .